Watch out guys, we're looking for a new team member! A visual communication intern (f/m) for 3 – 6 months. Read on if you'd like to join our small team.
Visual communication intern (f/m) for 3 – 6 months
- Conception and Implementation of content, pictures and graphs for our webshop
- You would be responsible for the quality and the relevance of the web content
- Set-up and upload of products and news content to the website
- Support of our online CSS (service and returns)
- Planning and implementation of the whole web order process
- Support of social media management (FB, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube)
- You would support our in-store sales team with customer service and sales at the concept store
- Support the preparation and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Creation of promotional activities (i.e. Flyers, labels, prints)
- You are a studying visual communication or graphic design and you are looking for a mandatory internship
- You have already gathered some experiences in the e-commerce business
- Excellent knowledge of MS office (MAC and PC)
- You have great image editing and text design skills
- You’re fluent in English (written and verbal)
- You’re a dedicated team player and you enjoy working in a fast-changing environment where you can make a difference
- You’re open to challenge existing processes and willing to improve them
- You’re customer oriented, professional, reliable and flexible
- You don’t mind to work on weekends from time to time
What we offer:
During this paid internship you will be given responsible tasks and gather unique insights behind the scenes of a young, dynamic and creative small business. Experience a very pleasant work atmosphere, loads of fun at work and fair conditions. You can work from home from time to time, attend designer events and enjoy a great deal of self-responsibility and you have the opportunity to witness how a young business is growing and expanding. In addition to that, you will get to know many designers in person and learn a lot about Berlins’ vibrant creative scene.
of/Berlin is a concept store for curated products from Berlin based designers and manufacturers. In addition to a mail order business throughout Europe and our concept store, we’re also offering guided tours to the studios and workshops of local designers and manufactories.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org (contact person: Catrin Soldo). Please don’t hesitate to contact us in case of questions.